Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vacation


I love vacation, everything about it... the food you eat, the things you do, the people you see, and the places you go. While I may not be up to much (I mean, I only have two weeks off you know) I am enjoying every bit of it.

So currently, what I am reading:


I might not agree with her decisions, I can appreciate where she is coming from. She is searching for something greater than herself, something/someone/somewhere to find happiness. And after all, she did spend 3 months in 3 incredible countries. I remember telling Matt the other night in bed, "Our world is SO big, if all we ever do experience is the same place we've ever known...well, what a waste!" I would love to travel and see our world for what it really is. Messed up and lovely all at the same time. I can't wait.


What I find myself constantly craving:

It is summer ya know and who wouldn't want this? I literally want one every other day. I am on my way to the world record of trying every flavor. Well, maybe San Antonio "World" record?


What I am trying to live by:

"Let your conversations be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone" Colossians 4:6

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty before him;
strength and joy in his dwelling place.
1 Chronicles 16: 25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment