Monday, May 9, 2011

If I had a Birthday this month...


The following things, in no particular order, would be on my list...

(I'm not this shallow, but I'm post-dentist and in pain, and well... this makes me feel better).



I love this necklace. I first saw it on
the Rachel Zoe show. The real one is a Jennifer
Meyer original and expensive.
This is a brilliant Etsy find.



Just.Lovely.Things. No really, that's
the name of this Etsy shop. I love all her
headband creations. So much in fact I just bought
this one 30 sec ago. Oops, Happy Birthday to me!



This stuff is amazing and I've gotta have it



I adore Free People and their lace
bandeaus. So cute under tanks!


A private art lesson with my sister & my mom
by THE Casey Wiegand.
Oh wait, I got to do that!


J.Crew gold jellies, I need you.
Cough, size 7, cough.


And J.Crew chinos, I could own you
in EVERY color.


New Anthro mugs, you would go perfectly
in my cabinet. And you would match
your sibling "m" mugs that currently
reside there. Don't worry, they'll
make room.


Nerdy? Yes.
So soft you want to sleep on them? Oh, yes.
My sister already bought me one of these
memory foam bath mats and now
I'm itching for the smaller one.
She may have given it to me early because I:
A. Helped organize her disaster of a closet
B. Was assaulted by her plaster belly cast while
organizing said closet.
or
C. Because we are from the same mold
and can't wait to give a loved one a great gift.

1 comment:

  1. this is SO sweet and i totally have that free people bandeau! we have the same taste!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete