Friday, April 1, 2011

Hodge-Podge

Okay, so here is mess of random pics I've complied recently...
Try to keep up!


My oldest and dearest friend came to TX:
with a small treasure, baby girl Charlotte Corinne.
Meghan and I have been friends since 5th grade and
I know our kids will be amigos as well.



My furry baby got in some highlighters:
I don't know if I was more distraught about the fluorescent
stains on my carpet or the fact that he ate my school supplies,
potentially hazardous ones at that!




Pizza night in the Waite home:
Above, potato pizza with bacon, fontina cheese, and fresh rosemary.
Below, bacon cheeseburger pizza complete with chopped pickles
(don't knock it till you've tried it. I crave it at least once a week).






I went to LA for Mardi Gras with my Nursing school loves:
(Family style, i.e. the only flashes were from cameras)
I was surprised how excited I got about catching plastic beads!


While road-tripping it to LA, we discovered this beauty at Fuddrucker's:
106 different caffeinated concoctions... yes please!
Who knew raspberry coke existed?



I ran into myself at UTHSCSA Career Fair:
An ad I did for Methodist showed up almost a year later... at my school!
I guess now they have to hire me come August!



My cousin Rebecca had her baby:
sweet baby-g Emily is SO precious and SO tiny.
I'm over there any chance I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment