Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Incident

A couple weeks ago, Trist and I were home waiting for Dad so we could go for a walk, and the fire alarms (both inside and outside the apartments) started blaring. I could hardly stand it and my poor pup was whaling in pain. I was so thankful I was home with him to retreat outside, because little did we know it would last over an hour. I guess at this point I should let everyone know there was NO fire! The fire department showed up and let us know the alarms went off because there was a large surge in water pressure, tripping the alarm system that the sprinklers had gone off.

It was an eventful day but interesting nonetheless. At least it was daylight and we were able to play on the playground with Trist until the madness stopped.


No comments:

Post a Comment