Thursday, December 30, 2010

All White, Pre-Christmas Sweatshop


I will absolutely question ANYTHING I buy from overseas at this point. Granted I have probably only put one little toe in their shoes, but still... a lot of work. Two weeks before Christmas and my mom and I were on a mission to "go green" and "go stalking stuffers". We followed this blog to help us along our way (if only the blog could have cut and sewed) and relied heavily on caffeine during our 7-hour escapade. YES, that's right, 7-hours for 23 stalking stuffers! But, my mom and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and every recipient seemed to love their homemade gift.

Our stash of fabrics




The infamous sweatshop
(Look closely and you might see my blood and tears on the carpet)



The finished product,
I know all my fellow Starbucks customer's were jealous ;)

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!! I love mine, and no blood to be found on it! :)

    ReplyDelete