Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black and Blue makes me RED all over

I know this is really dumb, but these are the types of things that keep me up at night. For the last 4 weeks I have been using both a Day cream and Night cream by Olay, and if I were answering a consumer report it would be fairly positive. Quality of product: very satisfied, Improvement in skin quality: very satisfied, Cost: very satisfied, Design and aesthetic appeal: dissatisfied! Twice a day, for the past 4 weeks, I found myself bewildered as to why someone would place a BLACK lid on the DAYTIME cream and a BLUE lid on the NIGHTTIME cream!!! Everyone knows that BLUE= DAYTIME and BLACK= NIGHTTIME, I mean c'mon! And one shouldn't have to experience shortness of breath and heart palpitations in order to know what cream to put on when.

Yes, I lost sleep over this and daily questioned the staff at Olay who finalized a product with such an absurd design flaw, but then I realized I could just switch the lids... So all is right in the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment