Saturday, June 11, 2011

What's making me smile!


Two Words: Birch Box
$10/mo gets you an assortment of
high end samples delivered straight to your
mailbox. It's like Christmas every month!


Mexican Food! I could eat my weight in
chips and guac. Just posting this is
encouraging a Chipotle run tonight!


My new Anthro mugs! Shout out to Justin P. Berner.
(I also have a new fabulous anthro apron, shout out to Traci K)
My kitchen is now stocked with Anthro everything...
It's my happy place.


Amazingly good. Shame on you Starbucks for
giving me another addiction. But thanks to Amazon
for being able to order in bulk.



Dinner date with the hubs always puts a smile
on my face. He's great company and watching
him consume every edible item on the table
provides added entertainment.



Cascading, no slip hangers. Oh yes!


Our new record player from urban outfitters.
I gave it to M for an early Anniversary gift,
and we are both in love. It has an amazing ability
to produce serenity in a chaotic world.


thank-FULL for my countless blessings.
I deserve nothing and my God gives me everything!

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment