Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Sienna



I had posted about Trist and his bff Sienna (best furry friend) back in April. See post here.

And I am so so so sad to say Andrew and Kristen had to put her down early this am due to an emergent internal issue. My heart breaks for them, and for Trist. Watching the two of them play was truly a sight to see. They played together a couple times a week and were quite the dynamic duo at the lake. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a pet and I don't know if you ever truly get over it. I had my sweet Sox for 12 years and I still think of him often.

With any loss I don't think it ever gets easier, you just become stronger. Praise be to grace! And I know God has such a special place in heaven for his sweet creatures. You will be missed Sienna!



No comments:

Post a Comment