i am ripping this idea off a friend's blog, but i dedicate this blog to my husband...
28 reasons why my husband is the best!
1. He always puts the toilet seat down (even i do not do that...by the way, this list is in no particular order)
2. He always greats me with a kiss
3. He rarely ever has anything negative to say
4. He is never full (between my gluten-free items and his endless appetite, our grocery bill is out of control)
5. He is soooo brilliant!!!
6. He is constantly encouraging me about my new life diet and finding new restaurants we can BOTH eat at (NEWLY DISCOVERED: SUSHI AT KONA GRILL)
7. He has started to become really in-tune with his fashion sense
8. He has the memory of a goldfish (although there are times this is not so endearing)
9. He is a Jersey boy (minus the greased out hair and funky accent)
10. He seems to be a magnet for gay men (better than women, right?)
11. I know he will be an AMAZ-ing dad!!!
12. He has such beautifully wavy, blond hair
13. He is a connoisseur of fine brews (I am allergic to beer, nor have I ever wanted to drink it, but I appreciate that he sets his standards very high)
14. I take up about 75% of our bed space and often yell mean things at him in my sleep when he pushes me over, but he never takes is personally :)
15. He does not like the Dallas Cowboys (GO GIANTS)
16. He has great taste in music/He always drives when we travel
17. I will never have to deal with another cockroach for this rest of our lives
18. He also allows me to have 75% of our closet space
19. He always makes me feel beautiful
20. He folds clothes better than I can
21. His eyes look like little sunflowers
22. I love when he plays, "From the Depths of Woe" (I cry every time, thank you God for hymnals)
23. He has so much humility ("All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, 'God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble'" 1 Peter 5:5)
24. He indulges in my Twilight excitement (note I did not put obsession)
25. He dyes my hair for me (Shhhh, he secretly dyes my hair)
26. He asked me and I said, "YES"
27. He uses his cell phone light to pick out clothes early in the morning whenever I am still asleep
28. He is an unbelievable man of God... I look forward to seeing him grow and strengthen as our spiritual leader, become a dad, hold our babies, travel the world together, and be fully committed to each other and our Jesus for the rest of our lives.