Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Adventures

Happy New Year!

Matt and I rang in the new year watching Friends episodes and going to bed promptly after a midnight kiss :)

2011 was amazing...
-We celebrated 2 years of marriage
-I graduated a BSN program (in 15 months)
-I passed the NCLEX
-I started my job in SICU
-Our pup turned 2

And we are confident 2012 will be equally as amazing. Here's what we have on our hearts for this next year...

-Matt starting a graduate program for his Master's in Education at Our Lady of the Lake University
-Moving into our first house (we have been financially pre-approved and our realtor is in the works of finding a casa perfect for us).
-Matt turning the big 3-0
-Matt's truck being paid off...Holla!

God is good and we know 2012 will be full of blessings!


1 comment: