Thursday, December 17, 2009

I caved

So... I've been quite the blog stalker for some time now. I've even been out with Matt and said, "Oh I know that person", after realizing I don't know them at all, I've just stumbled across their blog from a friend's link and now have become an avid reader (one of those 7 degrees of separation things, which is probably amplified when you take the World Wide Web into account). My sweet husband has encouraged me to approach them and introduce myself, though I'll be honest I'm deeply embarrassed and afraid they might call the cops. But, I guess if you have a blog accessible to the public one should expect the crazies!

With my preface/confession out of the way, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon. I doubt anyone will read, but I love tidbits I receive from reading stranger's (although I consider them friends) blogs. And it seems like a great window for my ideas, thoughts and steps in life. Plus, I think my husband would appreciate a way for me to vent that doesn't always involve him...

No comments:

Post a Comment